Brittany Hotel, Philippines Real Estate News
Here’s what we know:
- Initial announcement: News sources reported in September 2023 that the hotel would open by yearend.
- Current information: As of today, December 12, 2023, no official opening date has been publicly announced.
- Booking platforms: While the hotel page exists on Booking.com, it shows no availability and prohibits reservations.
Brittany Philippines Real Estate News
What can investors in the area anticipate?
- Villar City is next to the Brittany Hotel. The Brittany Hotel is one of the first installments of expansion in Villar City aka “Villarland”.
- Villar City has opened road access through this 3500-hectare advanced city that is starting to be built. Road access to all sections of this new city is the first stage.
Currently, the new Villar City can be accessed through the following roads:
- Villar Avenue: This 6.2 kilometer, 10-lane avenue is the main road of Villar City. It starts at the juncture of The Crossing Cafe and Dear Joe along Daang Hari Road and connects the 15 satellite cities within Villar City. It also helps decongest traffic and reduces travel time from Las Piñas to portions of Bacoor and Dasmariñas in Cavite.
- MacArthur Highway to New Clark City via Kalangitan Access Road: This road connects New Clark City to the existing MacArthur Highway, providing a faster and more convenient travel option.
- New Clark City to Tarlac-Zambales Road (TZR): This 4-lane road with 2 bridge components connects New Clark City to the TZR, providing access to Tarlac and Zambales.
- Existing roads within the 15 satellite cities: These include major roads like Daang Hari Road, Emilio Aguinaldo Highway, and Cavite-Laguna Expressway (CALAX).
- South Luzon Expressway (SLEX) Connector: This expressway will directly connect SLEX to the northern part of Villar City, significantly reducing travel time from Manila.
- Cavite-Laguna Expressway (CALAX) Dasmariñas-Cavite Expressway (DCEX) Link: This link will connect CALAX to Daang Hari Road, providing an alternative route to Villar City.
- Muntinlupa-Cavite Expressway (MCX): This expressway is currently under construction and is expected to open in 2024. While it doesn’t directly access Villar City, it will improve connectivity to the area from Muntinlupa and other parts of Metro Manila.
What does this mean for investors?
- Portofino South Village (east of Villar City) current zonal value per sqm for lots is at 60k per sqm. It is projected to shoot up to 70k or higher according to BIR buzz which will cause resale lots to jump from 65k to 85k to increase considerably.
- Portofino Amore Village (east of Villar City) is currently at a zonal value of 50k and is projected to jump over 60k in the first quarter of 2024.
- Portofino Heights Village (next to Evia Mall) zonal value ranges from 45k to 55k and is projected to make a considerable jump in zonal value.
- Forresta Village (near the heart of Villar City is a super ultra high-end village with 25 lots. Currently, the selling price is at 170k per sqm for in-house financing and 129k for cash buyer discount. However, Forresta Village only has one lot left at a size of 943 sqm.
Because of Villar City and the progress coming along with announcements of a casino and golf course, concert center, and Universities coming is causing the whole area to explode in price. Investors need to act fast and secure investments before the rapid explosion in price begins.
Brittany Condo – Pre-selling is coming soon in the first quarter of 2024.
More Philippines Real Estate News to come!